Fujitsu's response to COVID-19
Find out how Fujitsu is working with customers, partners and employees to address business and societal challenges arising from the coronavirus pandemic.
Find out more
Discover Fujitsu’s four layer approach for build a data-driven enterprise.
Find out more
Insight from Fujitsu experts
Valuable insight into business trends and the latest technology innovation from Fujitsu.
Visit the Fujitsu blog
Coop Trading tunes the enterprise application landscape and business Intelligence functions by the help of a co-created new .NET applications environment
Coop Trading worked with Fujitsu to transform its application landscape using .NET and a SharePoint platform, making it more transparent and efficient.
- National Railway Company CFL improves B2C and B2B customer experience by co-creating and introducing a new digital web platform
- Environment Agency now is using a cloud solution for its Flood Warning System, and is able to provide a highly resilient solution with sophisticated language support
- Using Robotics Process Automation, Finnish energy company Tampereen Sähkölaitos now streamlines process operations and customer service very effectively
- A centrally Managed Network now ensures a free WLAN and innovative LAN infrastructure in 185 s.Oliver stores in Germany
- RunMyProcess helps PlaceMakers to build new partnerships with suppliers more quickly and with more trust